7.01.2011

bright day


Look at these two running up and down the sidewalks near Spanish camp. SO ADORABLE!


Today I took it slow after several late night sewing sessions. I did rent a dance studio downtown to work on my act, which was so wonderful. A huge, daylit, mirrored dance studio in the Alonzo King Lines Dance Center, downtown on one of the worst corners of the city. It is rough down there, but it is a fantastic place to dance.


Here's my gorgeous gal on our way out to pick up some burritos when I got home. 





After dinner we started working on some Fourth of July Jello parfaits. I knew no one would eat them, but Stella loved the idea. I screwed them up and now they are taking up the top shelf of the refrigerator, more Guatemalan than American flag.





07.01.11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...