9.18.2011

what i (we): bright dress


what i: 






Last weekend we attended a lovely joint birthday party at their home in Berkeley for our friends Eric (happy 40th!) and Lucian (happy 6th!). I had David shoot a few photos of us before we left. 

You know, this dress doesn't fit quite right yet, but it got a LOT of complements. Chicks can't resist colors and a pattern like this. The kids are so adorable in these photos. Stella is just so beautiful. And Oliver so obviously a punk.

I am just putting it all out there this year, aren't I? When I get that rare shower I feel uncharacteristically photogenic. Gotta roll with that.















3 comments:

  1. I adore this dress....I am totally a sucker for patterns and bright colors. AND it fits great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shawna! You should see the back, it's like a scarf tied in the back with a diamond shaped opening right above the waistline. That's the part I am to shy to show, but I love it. Thank you for commenting! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...