9.05.2014

american made awards 2014



It's that time of year again where I ask for your vote in the Martha Stewart American Made awards. Some seriously exciting things are happening for me lately, and being considered by the judges would be the icing on the cake. (More later about the craziest week of opportunities I just had!)

It looks like I have not been selected as a finalist at this writing, BUT there is still a chance for me to grab one of the 200 "wild card" slots by having my papel SF American Made page shared through social media. 

Here's how you can help, if you are so inclined. Click through to my papel SF American Made page and you can share it on your Facebook page or Twitter feed through the social media buttons provided there. You can also read a little more about how papel SF got started, where it's headed, and other good stuff like that. I think the deadline for this is September 9th, 2014. If you would share the link, it would mean the world to me.


I thought really, really hard about what "American made" means to me, when asked, and I filtered my answer down to something simple, written maybe too simply, but something I feel I came to honestly.


WHAT DOES AMERICAN MADE MEAN TO YOU?
American Made is the process of finding what it is you truly want to do and being lucky enough to be able to try to do it. Whether it be someone working in their garage after they get home from work and their kids are in bed, or someone striking out on their own to start their own business, being fortunate enough to be able to pursue those things in one way or another means American Made to me.


Have a great weekend, everyone! 
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...